Hallo,

Irgendjemand hat mir eine Menge Geld geschickt, aber ich weiss nicht genau wofür,

ich habe versucht Dich anzumailen, habe aber keine Antwort bekommen.

Bitte kontakte mich.

K.H.

Da ist mir ein Fehler mit den Kommas unterlaufen schick mir doch bitte 180 von den 200Millionen zurück bedankt im voraus.

Meine Kontodaten hast du ja falls nicht gemeine Bank Hornblau + D.Duck BLZ:00000001 Konto NR:00000002

bearbeitet von 4-4Zack

Hallo,

Irgendjemand hat mir eine Menge Geld geschickt, aber ich weiss nicht genau wofür,

ich habe versucht Dich anzumailen, habe aber keine Antwort bekommen.

Bitte kontakte mich.

K.H.

Sei bloß vorsichtig, das ist meistens ein Trick. Dann kommt die mail, denen ist ein Fehler unterlaufen und du möchtest doch das Geld zurück überweisen. Wenn du das machst wird dein Konto damit belastet, denn es war eine korrekte Überweisung. Danach wird dir das angeblich verkehrt überwiesene Geld, mangels Deckung wieder abgezogen. Ich würde sofort die Polizei anrufen.

So etwas bekomme ich öfter von der so gennannten "Nigeria Connection"

Good Day

I am Mr. Scott C. Smith a former US Army Contractor presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Georgia USA. During our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment left by a diplomat from Baghdad who was supposed to deliver these packages to you but failed to provide necessary clearances needed by the US Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is about $3,800 USD.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than $2 Million to $2.5 Million each and the consignment is still left at our Storage House here at the Atlanta Int Airport till date which was delivered through a registered shipping Company known Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. Approximately, the details of the consignment includes your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva and are all tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city and other details. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my "SECURED" email address which is my email ([email protected]) for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk boxes, I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned shipment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money together in the trunk boxes since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United states Treasury Department after being abandoned by the shipper so immediately the confirmation is made, I will pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address. Once we are through with this process, I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared towards providing the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But I will share it 70%/30% with you. But you have to assure me of my 30% share.

Below are my direct telephone numbers as I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Mr. Scott Carlson Smith

Assistance Inspection Director

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta, GA 30349-8642 Private Tel: 404-369-8320 Private Email: [email protected]

N.B; THE US CUSTOMS ULTRA SCAN REPORT ON THE TRUNK BOXES AND MY US ARMY CONTRACTOR I.D CARD WILL BE SENT TO YOU IN MY NEXT RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY I HAVE CONFIRMED YOU AS THE ACTUAL RECIPIENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT. THANKS

So etwas bekomme ich öfter von der so gennannten "Nigeria Connection"

Good Day

I am Mr. Scott C. Smith a former US Army Contractor presently working as the Assistant Director Inspection Unit of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Georgia USA. During our recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment left by a diplomat from Baghdad who was supposed to deliver these packages to you but failed to provide necessary clearances needed by the US Customs and when scanned recently, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is about $3,800 USD.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than $2 Million to $2.5 Million each and the consignment is still left at our Storage House here at the Atlanta Int Airport till date which was delivered through a registered shipping Company known Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. Approximately, the details of the consignment includes your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva and are all tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city and other details. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my "SECURED" email address which is my email ([email protected]) for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk boxes, I can get everything concluded within 3-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned shipment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money together in the trunk boxes since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United states Treasury Department after being abandoned by the shipper so immediately the confirmation is made, I will pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address. Once we are through with this process, I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared towards providing the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But I will share it 70%/30% with you. But you have to assure me of my 30% share.

Below are my direct telephone numbers as I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Mr. Scott Carlson Smith

Assistance Inspection Director

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta, GA 30349-8642 Private Tel: 404-369-8320 Private Email: [email protected]

N.B; THE US CUSTOMS ULTRA SCAN REPORT ON THE TRUNK BOXES AND MY US ARMY CONTRACTOR I.D CARD WILL BE SENT TO YOU IN MY NEXT RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY I HAVE CONFIRMED YOU AS THE ACTUAL RECIPIENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT. THANKS

Es ist eigentlich eine Schweinerei in unserem Bankenrecht, das so etwas überhaupt möglich ist. Man hat das Geld tatsächlich ca. 1 Woche auf seinem Konto zur freien Verfügung. Wenn man es aber abhebt und verbrät, ohne eine Deckung zu haben wenn es zurückgebucht wird, riskiert man eine Anzeige der Bank.

bearbeitet von Antipodus

Moin,

seh' ich genauso wie Antipodus.

Wenn bei dir wirklich aus unbekannter Quelle Geld eingetroffen ist wirst du als Geldesel/Geldwäscher missbraucht. Dies ist in Deutschland nicht nur für die Hintermänner solcher Aktionen strafbar. Wende dich umgehend an deine Bank und auch an die Polizei.

Wie funktioniert die Masche?:

Gelder aus Online-, Kreditkartenbetrug/Drogenhandel ect. werden auf Konten ahnungsloser Leute überwiesen. Etwas später nimmt man Kontakt zu diesen Leuten auf und bittet um eine Rücküberweisung da ein Fehler passiert ist. Der Trick an der Sache, die Rückbuchung soll auf ein anderes Konto erfolgen oder aber sogar per WesternUnion abgewickelt werden. Der ahnungslose Kontoinhaber macht sich damit der Geldwäsche schuldig. Zudem wird in den meisten Fälle Derjenige dem das Geld ursprünglich gehörte (Betrugsopfer) Anzeige erstatten und seine Bank wird das Geld von deinem Konto zurückholen.

Solltest du tatsächlich Geld erwartet haben und die Summe stimmt überein, ausser dass das Komma verschoben ist; dann hat die ausführende Bank Mist gebaut. Kommt tatsächlich auch mal vor; aus 250,50 Eur werden dann 25050,00 Eur.

Das was Sachse dort kopiert hat ist nur 'ne Standard Phishing/Nigeria Mail. Die Absender bitten um deine Kontaktdaten und locken mit Millionenbeträgen. Entweder wollen Sie dir "Gebühren" aus den Rippen leiern, oder dich als Geldwäscher anheuern.

Anmerkung extra für Antipodus: Bitte nicht komplette Posts die genau über deiner Antwort stehen zitieren. Verschwendet nur unnötige Bytes auf dem Server und generiert unnötigen Traffic auf den Leitungen. ;)

Und ganz Allgemein: Der Antworten-Button befindet sich nicht rechts unter einem Post sondern gaaaaanz unten auf der Webseite.

bearbeitet von Faustan

Er sollte zippels Rat befolgen, dann ist er auf der sicheren Seite.

zippels Rat war (wenns genug ist, nimm die kohle vom konto, bunker es und du wirst sehen ob sich was bewegt, wenn nicht. BEHALTE ES!)

Dann soll er aber auch immer erst durch den Spion schauen wenn es an der Tür klopft !!

Wenn er Familie hat, besser warten bis sich das Problem von selber löst oder bei der Bank anfragen.

Hallo Käptn,

halt uns auf dem Laufenden, wie es weitergegangen ist.

Und teste mal, ob auf Deinem Internet-PC eventuell ein Trojaner

oder ein key-logger ist. Weil, irgendwoher muss der Fremde ja

sowohl Deine Konto-Nr. wie auch Deine Mailadresse haben.

Thüringer (bitte nicht mit ti-eitsch aussprechen)

Wäre "Der mit dem Rost brätelt" auch ok?

Joo.

dikn (liebt Rostbrätel)

Ich auch, aber nur an besseren Tagen.

Ein richtiger Thüringer hat folgendes Wochenschema:

W W W W W W B

W W W W W W B

W W W W W W B

W seht für "Thüringer RostbratWurst", B für Brätel.

Hält man den Rhythmus ein paar Jahre lang durch, erreicht man

irgendwann das Format von Dagmar Schipanski (aber die

könnte auch Professorin für Hammerwurf sein).

Thüringer

bearbeitet von Thüringer

Wie ist deine Meinung dazu?

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und dich später registrieren. Bereits registrierter Teilnehmer? Dann melde dich jetzt an, um einen Kommentar zu schreiben.
Hinweis: Dein Beitrag wird nicht sofort sichtbar sein.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...