Scott's Forum

An alle KG Interessierten !

Wir haben ja ein Forum, wo alle Fragen in Bezug auf die Materie besprochen werden,

es ist zwar in Englisch, aber Fachbegriffe werden schnell sprachlich begriffen.

Ich werde das mal umkrempeln und hier bei Paroli reinstellen.

Irgend etwas Positives wird herauskommen.

achso; www.advantageplayer.com dann oben Roulette

Gruss K.H.

Wir haben ja ein Forum, wo alle Fragen in Bezug auf die Materie besprochen werden,

Gruss K.H.

Hier schon mal auf die Schnelle etwas

:Both the basic and advanced system so into great detail about how to adjust for rotor speed differences.

As a rule of thumb, you need to be able to adjust to differences of 1/10th of a second in order to get an edge. This isn't quite as difficult as you might think.

There are two methods of adjusting: The first is to adjust where you look to get the prediction. This is the method I primarily use.

The second method - and a more accurate way of doing it - is to always look at the same place and then be able to adjust by adding an offset in your head. If I had it to do all over again, I would have used this method.

I've tried to switch, but changing my observation point is so ingrained into what I do, that I've given up trying to use the 2nd method. But, I know very successful players that have adopted this method.

It's tough to teach an old dog new tricks.

Mein Freund mauve ist Englisch Profi und übersetzt das gern, wenn überhaupt Bedarf besteht.

Gut ich misstraue Scott, weil er wie die Angelsachsen sind in erster Linie Promotoren, nur den gibt es

schon Jahrzente lang und Basieux fusst auf Scott.

Hier schon mal auf die Schnelle etwas

:Both the basic and advanced system so into great detail about how to adjust for rotor speed differences.

As a rule of thumb, you need to be able to adjust to differences of 1/10th of a second in order to get an edge. This isn't quite as difficult as you might think.

There are two methods of adjusting: The first is to adjust where you look to get the prediction. This is the method I primarily use.

The second method - and a more accurate way of doing it - is to always look at the same place and then be able to adjust by adding an offset in your head. If I had it to do all over again, I would have used this method.

I've tried to switch, but changing my observation point is so ingrained into what I do, that I've given up trying to use the 2nd method. But, I know very successful players that have adopted this method.

It's tough to teach an old dog new tricks.

Mein Freund mauve ist Englisch Profi und übersetzt das gern, wenn überhaupt Bedarf besteht.

Gut ich misstraue Scott, weil er wie die Angelsachsen sind in erster Linie Promotoren, nur den gibt es

schon Jahrzente lang und Basieux fusst auf Scott.

Hier favorisiert er ein bestehendes Muster im Kopf am gleichen Kessel.

K.H.

• 9 years later...
Am 22.2.2010 um 13:55 schrieb K. Hornblau:

Gruss K.H.

Café :kaffeepc:

advantageplayer Verbleib_2019-06-17_041650.png

Wie ist deine Meinung dazu?

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und dich später registrieren. Bereits registrierter Teilnehmer? Dann melde dich jetzt an, um einen Kommentar zu schreiben.
Hinweis: Dein Beitrag wird nicht sofort sichtbar sein.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...