Level wheels - predict deflector - more early ?

First of all i read about does Roulette-computers.

Taking one full spin development and all does clicking - because in a later state use 2 rev to key the norm.

That using a static reference point doing so.

1) One spin development of split-times is not accurate and based upon the wrong principal using a static reference point.

2) Key the norm using two rev with static reference point is all wrong - as the momentum is not static when you key the norm and a static reference point can not be accurate to measuring it.

Then i ask regarding time-frame - that some wheels has better correlation with a tight spreed to end.

The wheel is rounded and we can predict wish deflector can hit during a later rev towards end.

But then it has to be away to move up in the hierarchy being more early but get a wider spreed and we dealing with 0.00 0.25 0.50 0.75.

That will give us a 2 pin game out of three - like having a semi tilted wheel where the bias is towards two deflectors.

I have not all the necessary collected data for this - but sure did made this observations.

Luck or not - only a significant sample would tell.

After that is not an issue to apply the sweet speed and adjust fudge factor with a 2 pin game and variations of rotor speeds.

I guess it would be a difficult task depending on when some one place hes bets down - using dual areas wish is not a static 180 degree.

I assume it maybe would cut 10.34 10.22 10.54 to half - but you higher up before smack - so much better - smile ...

O_o

Wie ist deine Meinung dazu?

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und dich später registrieren. Bereits registrierter Teilnehmer? Dann melde dich jetzt an, um einen Kommentar zu schreiben.
Hinweis: Dein Beitrag wird nicht sofort sichtbar sein.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...